- Entry is by the front door and exit the rear door only
- Everyone inside must be seated – maximum 6 people per table. Standing up outside is ok provided you follow Social Distancing guidelines *if you are sat outside and the weather turns cold or wet, you will only be allowed to come inside if there is a table available for you to sit at.
- The tables and chairs must not be moved
- Please use the hand sanitiser when entering the pub and wash your hands whenever appropriate.
- Everyone must fill in a formon arrival leaving your contact details for Test & Trace.
- The one way system must be followed at all times.
- Only 2 people allowed in the toilets at a time – please be patient.
- Don’t bring empties back to the bar, glasses won’t be refilled.
- Please pay by contactless card whenever possible.
- No shouting, chanting or singing!
- Please wait to be called forward to give your order and pay, then move on to the collection point indicated.
- If you feel unwell in any way please go home and seek medical advise – DO NOT come into the pub
- All Social Distancing guidelines must be followed or you will be asked to leave, we will NOT be entering into any debates.
If you are unsure about anything please ask one of The KA Team
Welcome to the Kings Arms Hotel and Public House, North Walsham, Norfolk.
The Kings Arms Hotel is situated in the centre of the historic market town offering
a selection of single, twin and double en suite rooms and it’s own car park.
It is conveniently situated between the coastal town of Cromer and The Norfolk Broads
with Public Transport links and The Weavers Way walking trail nearby.
We have live entertainment every weekend as well as showing SKY SPORTS
or even enjoy a cocktail in ‘THE LOUNGE’ bar upstairs which is also available for private hire.
Please see the events page for whats happening at The Kings Arms Hotel.