- Please use the hand sanitiser when entering the pub and wash your hands whenever appropriate.
- Everyone must fill in a form on arrival leaving your contact details for Test & Trace.
- Only 1 person allowed in the toilets at a time – please be patient.
- Please pay by contactless card whenever possible.
- No shouting, chanting or singing!
- If you feel unwell in any way please go home and seek medical advise – DO NOT come into the pub
- All Social Distancing guidelines must be followed or you will be asked to leave, we will NOT be entering into any debates.
If you are unsure about anything please ask one of The KA Team
Welcome to the Kings Arms Hotel and Public House, North Walsham, Norfolk.
The Kings Arms Hotel is situated in the centre of the historic market town offering
a selection of single, twin and double en suite rooms and it’s own car park.
It is conveniently situated between the coastal town of Cromer and The Norfolk Broads
with Public Transport links and The Weavers Way walking trail nearby.
We have live entertainment every weekend as well as showing SKY SPORTS
or even enjoy a cocktail in ‘THE LOUNGE’ bar upstairs which is also available for private hire.
Please see the events page for whats happening at The Kings Arms Hotel.